A healthy on-the-go snack for your hair.
You probably already know that nuts and seeds are a good source of hair supporting vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. But sometimes eating them just as they are can become a little boring. So here are a couple of my favourite brands that make snacking on nuts and seeds a tasty experience. Some of them unfortunately are currently not available in Belgium, but when I travel I stock up on all of my favourites.
My favourites are:
- Blue Diamond – Lightly Salted almonds or Wasabi and Soy sauce flavour
- ROO’bar: Hemp & Chia, Chia & Chocolate, Chia & Coconut (containing chia seeds which are very high in omega 3)
- Bounce Coconut Macadamia Protein Energy Ball (Macadamia’s are rich in selenium, zinc, iron, B-vitamins,…
- Kind bars (a good alternative for an unhealthy snack, although some of them do contain glucose syrup, so check the label and choose the one without)
- Chia pudding: more and more health food places offer this super healthy, filling and tasty snack providing you with your daily portion of omega 3)
- Longevity bar with almonds. By “Food for the immortals”: Soooo Yummie!
- Metabolism 4 Life bars developed by Haylie Pomroy
Enjoy your snack!
More food tips for your hair? Go to one of my other posts!7