Go natural for healthy hair! Tips
Go natural most of the time. Less is more! Less heat tools, less hairsprays, gels, mousses,… Give your hair a break if you want to grow long, strong and healthy hair and embrace your natural hair style and texture.
- To get rid of flyaways and frizzy hair, apply a very small amount of jojoba or argan oil. On my fine, blonde hair I prefer using those oils when my hair is dry as when I use it on damp hair it tends to make my hair less voluminous.
- If you like waves and curls try using rollers in your hair and just let your hair airdry instead of using heat. The curls will look nice without the usual heat damage.
- When there is a lot of wind I sometimes dry my hair outside or I go for a bike ride with the wind in my face using my fingers and the wind to get more volume.
- If you do want to use a hair dryer then use the cold setting to dry.
- Give your hair some natural volume throughout the day using a high quality, natural hairbrush from Delphin & Emerence, I use the Mistletoe, if you have thicker or very curly hair you might need the Blackthorn version.
I know, I know it is tempting to just go back to your former habits, but please be patient. Nature knows best and that takes more time then the quick fix, but you’ll be rewarded with super long and strong hair that will last for a very long time.7